Monday, December 01, 2008

Vic and her bf finally agreed!!

SO YES~!! I GET TO FINALLY DO A COUPLE SHOOT~!!

It's going to be a massive relief to finally put my ideas on paper...so to speak...and shoot that vision that's been clouding my brain for a while now. Maybe I should work on creating a makeshift studio that I can use anywhere! Hmm....dreamz...dreamz...

For the Dark Circus shoot (thanks LMei for pointing me in the right direction! You've gotta help me ya...) I have two people in mind....wonder how they'd take to each other...hmm...

GAH~!! Hopefully I can wrest the camera back in time for the shoot! Or save up enough to buy my own....even the basic body kit is a KILLER in terms of price. *sigh* Not to mention lenses...a proper tripod...flash etc etc...

Maybe if I wish really hard one might fall out of the sky at my feet!! And maybe hippos with fly!

No comments: