Monday, December 01, 2008

It's that wonderful time of year again where we pull out those twinkling lights and wake up every morning hoping against hope it will snow (yeah...with the current environment shifts, who knows?)!!

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME~!!!!

I'm not sure about everyone but this is my favourite time of year, when all the malls go all out with Christmas deco (sales and sales!), red Santa hats and gifts!! Which brings me to the purpose of this post. LoLz~!

My Women Stuff is having a My Women Stuff Christmas Giveaway!! And she has really REALLY cool stuff too! I think she's one of the beauty bloggers that really gives back though I only read very few so I can't say for sure! All details of the Christmas Giveaway can be found in the link above so Click Click if you're interested! :)

(Hint: She's giving away at least 10 sets!!)

I'm eyeing the Rootote one because (well I've never had a Rootote!) the wallet is screaming to me...and actually everything else too! I think people who know me, know what a makeup freak I am and one of my upcoming New Year's resolutions is to be more spontaneous and to take more chances!! Hence my first time joining an online contest!

Cross my fingers tightly that I'll win something for once! *grinz*

No comments: