Sunday, November 09, 2008

Just another week...where the weekend felt somewhat empty and unfullfiling...(it's me laaa)

Randomly decided to change my player colour to red instead of the normal blue...maybe because I'm tired of feeling blue and I'm looking to feeling...I dunno...alive I suppose?

Sometimes I feel that if I didn't puff up after drinking, and if I really liked the taste, I might've become an alco...lucky eh? But at least I know FOR SURE I'll NEVER become a smoker. Bloody arseholidic people can just go die!

I mean, if you wanna go smoke yourself to an early grave, then by all means! Please don't smoke around us who would actually like to live long enough to see our grandchildren go to University!! I especially HATE the arses who smoke when people eat. Hello...breathing it isn't enough the blardy smoke actually taints the food as well can?
*screams in frustration*

And Jap classes are postponed...AGAIN....

Why? Missing THREE people to get a class started. SO if next week still don't have the three then how? Post-pone again?

On another random note...I really wanna watch Singin' In The Rain. Dunno what came over me one day and I Youtube-d it and now I really wanna watch. Which means I wanna buy the DvD...which, by extension, means I wanna go home.

I'm rambling. Whatever.

In any case, I stopped following ANTM (C11) for a while because the Youtube channel mysteriously disappeared but a blog I follow pretty much gives ok updates. So, the Asian girl is gone (I liked her! She had sass!) so no first Asian-American ANTM! And that Elina is gone too. No surprise since it's becoming so bloody obvious! The judges are a biased lot and quite frankly, a couple of girls should've gone home so much earlier but are still there. Their photos are lackluster (to say the least!) and really they are ANNOYING! Also, the constant camera-hogger, Tyra, is starting to really grate. This is ANTM...not the Tyra Show! Pffft!!

Oh well...the sum of the week...and the month pretty much...erm...don't know what else to say except trying to go swimming regularly is like trying to pull a really HUGE turnip out of the ground. (I'm sure you've read the story before) Needs a whole blardy entourage and usually that doesn't even happen. Best thing is, it wasn't even my idea in the first place! BAH~!

I feel fatter...which makes me feel even more uncontented...which makes me feel inadequate...which makes me feel like reaching for a bottle...which also makes me feel like puking. So clearly I'm an unhappy person.

Sue me!

I shall now attempt to figure out alternative methods to aiding sleep. I figure I'm cranky because I CANNOT SLEEP and the freakin heat isn't helping!!! *sigh*

Ok, enough rambling and ranting...back to work! *extra long sigh*

No comments: