Monday, October 20, 2008

MAMMA MIA! THE MUSICAL TIX ALL SOLD OUT~!!!!
*sobz*

"Korek"-ed myself out of bed early just to rush over to One Utama (after a late Lancome event the night before no less!!!) to watch the pre-show and buy the tix....was seriously disappointed when the guy at the Ticket Axccess Counter told me it was totally sold out!!!

*sighz*

Treated myself to a manicure to console myself which actually put me in a fouler mood because the damned store girls (I won't even call them manicurists!) were so RUDE and the girl who did my nails CUT me until I freaking BLED! Then rubbed OIL in it summore.
@^%&$#@@(&!!!!
Sakit sial~!!!! TWO FINGERS kayz!
She just ripped the skin out!!

The end result was seriously pathetic. I could've done a better job by myself at home!! The application was so unsmooth there were bubbles and cracks...how could anyone fuck up OPI nail polish?? So now my nails are painted an uneven, bubbly GOLD though I clearly said BRONZE. If I wanted to change colours I'd have to pay an extra RM15!!! CB sial!!!

So, yeah....all in all it wasn't a very good day. This was Saturday by the way...

*grouse grouse*

It was saved a bit by Sim & Joa cos we went out for dinner, chatted till 12am about the antics of certain people! LoLz~!

Then on Sunday I literally fell out of bed because I was convinced it was Monday! So there goes my chances of a nice leisurely lie in. :(
Lazed around on Sunday with my Sims and drove with LY and CLay to Asia Cafe for dinner. Was supposed to go to some Yoga show with the girls but...aiyah...sien abit for us so we skipped and went for dinner. Decided to go to K3K instead which was really niiiiiccccceeeeee~!!

Yummilicious~! ^^

*update!*
Joa found out they actually blocked some tix so she called and told me~!! Might have a chance of seeing the show after all~!! *nibbles fingertips*

Thanks Joa for the heads up~!!!! Muarkz~!

No comments: