Monday, March 16, 2009

***********FOOD-OLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Me? Salad-anything? You have GOT to be joking! *makes disgusted face*

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
None in particular at the mo....

What do you like to put on your toast?
Condensed milk or curry chicken

**********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many television sets are in your house?
One that is just collecting dust in my already dusty pigpen

Color of cell phone do you have?
Black....a little gold

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Oohhh~! Don't I WISH!

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Groceries I guess....a way overdue grocery shopping trip

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
By others, nope.

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you gonna die?
Not really.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Of course! If I could I'd change my life too.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
If you added three more zeroes behind, yes!

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Probably five? Six? Erm...

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never. I'm too fast.

Last person you talked to?
Wai Quan

Last person you hugged?
Mum....

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Winter!

Holiday?
Christmas I guess...

Day of the week?
At the mo....I'd say Friday.

Month?
December

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing Someone?
Yeah...

Mood?
Decidedly melancholy

What are you listening to?
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Watching?
If you count DeviantWatch...

Worrying about?
Too many things...I'm a chronic worrier

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
The office...

What's the last movie you saw?
Slumdog Millionaire

Do you smile often?
Not anymore

QUESTIONS
1)Do you always answer your phone?
If I hear it ring or vibrate, then yes.

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Someone who will be verbally ripped to shreds so fine, dust will be gigantic in comparison!

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Probably blue...a deep dark mysterious blue.

4) Do you own a digital camera?
Oh yes~!

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
No. If I did it'd die.

7) Favorite Christmas song?
All I Want For Christmas - Olivia Olson

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
So many things....but tops on my list is a new life and a new body

9) Can you do push ups?
Hell no! I'm too fat!

10) Can you do a chin up?
*points to Q9*

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Right now? Nervous...worried...sad...

12) Do you have any saved texts?
What kind?

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Ah. Yeah.

14) Do you have an accent?
I'm told I have an American accent sometimes...and a British accent other times. Sigh.

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

16) Plans tonight?
nothing certain yet

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I am constantly slamming my head against rock bottom

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
Eclipse mints, Japanese chocolates...& a silver ring with a chain

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Graduation. Mutual exchange. sigh...

20) Met someone who changed your life?
Everyday.

21) How did you bring in the New Year!
On the couch with the PotC Trilogy. Thanks HBO~!

22) Name three people who might complete this?
I. Don't. Care.

23) What were you doing at 12 AM last night
Sending my Sim on a Dream Date.

24) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Damn is it 7??!!!

No comments: