Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ok I'll be the first to admit that I suck at maintaining this blog.

Life has been nothing but endless monotony broken by....hmmm....did I say broken?
I've pretty much nothing to say about my day to day happenings...unless I blog about what I ate for lunch which is probably the only uncertain thing each day!

So....what do I have to ramble about anyways? It gets real depressing when all one sees on this blog is complaints or obscure references to this or that bitch. Kinda like a perpetual dark cloud. I keep waiting for it to rain but so far all I hear is the teeny faraway sound of thunder. Very faint but there.

Oh well...the last few weeks have been really draining....physically and mentally. Some parts of it, I prefer to shut out and pretend it didn't happen. Others, I am really glad they did.

I just wanna say a big "Thank you! I love you!!" to my girls! You both have been the absolute best!! I will miss you and all the kooky shit we do! :) I'm gonna miss the incessant bloop bloop of Skype! ROTFL~!!

Promise we'll stay in touch; go karaoke, bowling, Genting, shopping (ooh doesn't this light your fire Jenneh!), yumcha-ing and all.... *sniffles* Many hugz and kisses.... WE STILL HAVEN'T GONE FOR A PROPER OUTING LERRRRR~! KW WHEN'RE YOU FREE???

No comments: