Sunday, January 18, 2009

I probably have always known what a shallow hypocritical person you were but I didn't want to see it.

I'm glad that when I finally did everything became clear.
For a while I beat myself up about being such an idiot...about being so blind...about caring so much when you clearly didn't...

Now I know I was the lucky person.
The better person.

Because even now you still are that same shallow hypocritical person you are.
And I am so much better off without you.
Perhaps one day I'll forgive you...and pass it off as a character flaw and immaturity.
But right now, it's all I can do to be civil in your presence.

I hope one day you'll learn some humility...some gratitude and some brains.
I hope I'll learn forgiveness.

I'm sorry but the more I see of you the more incensed I get.
And bitter...
And sad........

So I shall do my best to avoid you. Until one day when I am big enough to forgive and forget...until I am big enough to let go.

Until I know you have no hold on me and I am a whole person again.

Till then, goodbye.

No comments: